- Make transfers from savings to checking; savings to loan, etc.
- With a preapproved line of credit, you can transfer a loan advance to your checking account.
- You can even transfer to another EVFCU member account. *
*Transfers to another member account requires the account number of the member you are transferring to. You will not be able to see the members account information. You will only receive confirmation of the transfer.
Set up your own alerts through Home Banking. Alerts can be sent via email or text, or both if you prefer. Many types of alerts are available:
- Account Balance – Receive alerts when your balance drops below the threshold you set.
- Check Clearing – This alert will notify you when a specific check number clears.
- Loan Payment – Set up an alert to remind you when a loan payment is coming due.
- Maturity Date – On CD (Certificate of Deposit) accounts, alert yourself when your CD is maturing.
- Transactions – Alerts your when deposits or withdrawals take place on your account
- Personal – You can even use your Home Banking Alerts to set up personal reminders, like doctor appointments, etc.
There is a PLUS to EVFCU Bill Pay! Bill pay doesn’t just offer extraordinary convenience of paying bills on line -- which saves you tons of time and money --our Bill Pay Plus also offers these additional features:
- Account Transfers - Need to transfer money to an account at another financial institution? This feature allows you to do just that!
- Event Notifications - You can develop customized communications where you are notified each time an event occurs through your Bill Pay Plus account.
- Gift Pay - Why bother with gift cards? You have Gift Checks available with your Bill Pay Plus. There are many themes to choose from: Birthday, Wedding, New Baby, Holiday, Graduation -- there’s even a “Just Because” theme. The recipient receives a beautiful themed check with your custom personal message attached.
- Donation Pay - Make donations to your favorite charity. You even have the option to make the donation “In Honor of”, “In Memory” or “In Appreciation”.
- Payment History - With just a few clicks -- see the entire payment history of all your payees or just one if you prefer. A great way to track your utility bills, or phone bills for example.
- Calendar - A quick look at this special calendar helps you track what you have paid in the month and what is scheduled to be paid.
eStatements are the easiest, most secure and convenient way to receive your credit union statement. eStatements are available to all members using EVFCU Home Banking. To enroll, sign into your Home Banking account, click on the Statements tab, and choose to receive eStatements.
Once you sign up for eStatements, you will receive an email notifying you that your statement is ready to be viewed. To view your statement, sign into Home Banking and go to the Statements tab. Your statements can be viewed online, printed or saved to a disk. Statements are archived for 18 months on your Home Banking account.